Acne No More is a popular guide to getting rid of acne and explains how in five detoxification pillars for clearer skin.
One of the first pillars that it talks about is how Acne is caused by an unhealthy body, especially in the gut, and you have to start by cleansing your organs. The second pillar is all about getting rid of yeast in the body. The third pillar involves fasting to detoxify the body. Be able to deal with stress is the theme of the fourth pillar. The fifth pillar involves improving the skin by utilizing different home remedies.
The Process Involved With Acne No More eBook
Mike Walden is the author of the Acne No More eBook and focuses on helping cure acne holistically.
The author claims that the information in the eBook is based on techniques that were created by a nutritionist, health consultant and medical researcher.
With this program, you are working to cleanse your body of all the bad toxins.
This ‘cleansing your body process’ takes approximately eight weeks to complete, and during that time you have to fast, flush your kidney and liver and alter your diet to achieve maximum results of clearer skin.
Flushing and cleansing is the main idea of pillar one. Participants are told how to get some of their major organs, including their kidneys and liver, back in good condition.
The second pillar involves getting rid of yeast, taking supplements and focusing on good nutrition. It is all about eating right so that your body can thrive.
Detoxification is what pillar three is all about. You are given instructions on a juice fast that is meant to get rid of toxins that are having the most impact on your acne.
Pillar four is about dealing positively with stress and getting a good night’s rest.
Finally, pillar five talks about taking care of your skin naturally and how best to make sure that acne stays gone.
The book outlines seven distinct ways to handle acne, including the cause and how to get rid permanently.
The layers are unique and involve the following parts:
- The first layer discusses hormonal imbalance and that toxins need to leave the body.
- The second layer talks about foods that lead to acne and that they should not be eaten.
- The third layer talks about ways that you can change your life to make it less complicated, which can cause stress.
- The fourth layer talks about the “good” fruits and vegetables that you must consume if you want to keep acne from taking over your body.
- The fifth layer talks about how to get the toxins out of your body.
- The sixth layer goes into detail on what external issues lead to acne and what you can do to avoid them.
- The seventh layer touches on how you can keep acne from coming back.
The book itself is only forty dollars and is close to 250 pages filled with so much information that is not only related to removing your spots but also general health that we all should follow.
One thing to note, to get all the nutritional supplements, you will have to invest some money. Your grocery bill won’t be cheap either, because the Acne no more system pushes needing to raw plants.
The bottom line is, to get rid of pimples, zits, spots you will have to invest in the program. You can’t even eat fruit because it has a lot of sugar.